Abstract for the Erbil International Fair Company (EIFC)
There is no doubt that the Kurdistan Regional Government pays great importance to the establishment of international fairs and specialized in the land of Kurdistan because of its security and stability and witnessed campaigns of powerful reconstruction in various fields, so the regional government has taken it upon themselves to provide all the supplies necessary for the success of these fairs to provide security and services and facilities necessary for the introduction of goods in and out as well as facilitating the entry of exhibitors and participants across the border ports and airports of Kurdistan.
The idea of holding exhibitions in the land of Kurdistan of Iraq in 2005 started as a result of non-viability of the Baghdad International Fair for its normal time because of security conditions and the use of exhibitions of Iraqi neighboring states and foreign countries by the regional government felt that it was the first establishment of such exhibitions on the land of Iraq and create an appropriate atmosphere to identify the foreign investors and Arab businessmen to invest in Kurdistan, Iraq and to make Kurdistan a starting point for the reconstruction of Iraq as a whole. In 2008 the Erbil International Fair became a permanent member of the International Union of Exhibitions (UFI).
The company was founded by a decision of the Kurdistan Regional Government, as an institution of economic and non-profit media .The board of administration, consists of the (five) members of the full support and care of the regional government.
2. Location and Area
Showroom is located at the center of the city of Erbil, exactly in the Park Sami Abdurrahman, which is one of the largest parks in the region
a thatched area of 17.000 square meters of exhibition and the whole space is 33,000 square meters with a total area made up more than 50.000 square meters of gardens and will expand services in the areas thatched future.
The Company is comprised of several buildings and full facility. The main hall thatched and built of sandwich panels insulating material which is air-conditioned and floored Concreted and furnished by carpet and equipped with electric power and lighting is adequate.
And exhibition is supplied with three big generators cover the need for the fair when the electricity power is off, as well as health services and the network of water
The administration of the fair runs the show and takes it upon himself to provide all services from a security standpoint and the rest of the necessary services required during the period of the exhibition in coordination with the security authorities.
4. Activities and events
within the past and during 5 years of age Erbil International Fair Company, the company organized a number of international and specialized exhibitions successful won praise and appreciation has been contracted to set up other shows for the year 2011 and according to the attached schedule.
1. Providing the security aspect.
2. Grant facilities in respect of the entry and exit of foreign participants.
3. Facilities are granted with respect to enter and get the goods and exhibits from the border points.
4. A center for Customs in the land of the exhibition.
Exhibitions held since 2005 (the founding of the company) until 2010.
1.The 1st Erbil International fair 2005 foundation year
1. International exhibition of Book March 2006
2. Exhibition of Iran Construction and Industries in June 2006
3.The 2nd Erbil International Fair October 2006
1. Erbil Trade Fair January 2007
2.The 1st Exhibition of construction and building in March 2007
3. The 2nd International Book Fair April 2007
4. Al madda cultural festival May 2007
5. Italian Industries Exhibition June 2007
6.The 3rd Erbil International Fair October 2007
during these years the administration has run the fair and several festivals , Celebrations and other activities.
1 - The 3rd International Book Fair April 2008
2 - The 3rd Iranian exhibition of Industries may 2008
3 - Italian Fair of industries and technology June 2008
4 –The 4th Erbil International Trade Fair December 2008
5 - Erbil agricultural and food Exhibition October 2008
6 - Project Iraq in October 2008
1. Iraqi agricultural products and industrial Fair March 2009
2.The 5th International Exhibition of Book April 2009
3. Trade Fair of regional states may 2009
4.The 4th Iranian Industries Exhibition may 2009
5. The 3rd Exhibition of Italian Industries and Technology June 2009
6.The 5th Erbil International Fair Trade December 2009
7. Exhibition of agricultural and structural and Iraq project in November 2009
1 - Erbil International Fair for cars in January 2010
2 - Trade Fair for regional states - the third session of the costume and jewelry exhibition in February 2010
3 - Erbil Fair of industrial machinery March 2010
4 –The 5th Erbil International Fair of Book in April 2010
5 – Iranian Exhibition of Industries and Products in April 2010
6 - The 4th exhibition of Italian technology and industries may 2010
7 - Erbil trade fair specialist for municipalities and construction (second session) 6 2010
8 - Trade Fair for regional states - the fourth session of Fashion and Jewelry Fair / 2010
9 - Project Iraq (Building and Construction) 9 2010
10 –The 6th Erbil International Fair- 10 2010
11 - Erbil Exhibition of agricultural , food and medical 11 2010
1. The 1st exhibition of sports equipment January 2011
2.( Fair of Constructions) march 2011
3. International exhibition for cars and industrial machinery
(Auto show & Machines) march 2011
4. The 5th Erbil International Book fair April 2011
5. The 4th Iranian Exhibition of Industries and Products may 2011
6. Project Iraq (Building and Construction) September 2011
7. Exhibition of Medicare 2011
8...The 7th Erbil International Fair October 2011
9. Jewelry fair November 2011
10. Erbil agro food November 2011
11. 5 in 1 fair December 2011
12. Exhibition of made in Sharjah December 2011
ErbilFair - April 18-20, Copyright © 2013. Created by SoftMax For Information Technology